juin 5–9, 2020 Toute la journée
n the framework of the Growing Together project, Young Friends of the Earth Europe, invites European Youth to the online training programme on Food Sovereignty. After the cancellation of the physical training in Belgium, its online version will take place from 5th to 9th June 2020!
The training will take the form of a series of webinars (i.e. one to two hours each). The main objective of this online training is to present the project’s values and to promote young people’s demands on agriculture and food sovereignty, especially towards European policy-makers.
Registrations are now opened until Tuesday 2nd June!
What’s in for you?!
- Friday 5th June (10:00 — 12:00) — Introduction to Growing Together, Food Sovereignty and our manifesto
- Friday 5th June (1:30 — 3:30) — CAP: EU Common Agricultural Policy, the history, decision-making and the reform
- Friday 5th June (4:00 — 5:30) — Addressing MEPs on CAP, agriculture and food sovereignty. Strategies and practical advice
- Monday 8th June (2:30 — 4:30) - Meet with MEPs! (Members of the European Parliament)
- Tuesday 9th June (2:00 — 4:00) — Mobilisation, examples, testimonies and organising next steps!
- Tuesday 9th June (afterwork session — 6:00 — 8:30) Cinema-debate session: Agriculture and Food Sovereignty in the Global South
All sessions are scheduled on Central European Summer Time (CEST) — Sessions’ timing is subject to adjustment. Participants will be notified in case of changes.
As the sessions will take place online, a larger number of participants will be accepted. However, in order to ensure interractions, limitation on the number of participants might apply — only for some sessions.