Pour une autre PAC leads and coordinates collective work articulated around three axes.
- Forum i.e. encouraging communication and engagement between the non‐for‐profit stakeholders in CAP‐related topics :
- building, adjusting and consolidating internal cohesion, including the goals, political orientations and strategy
- favoring the exchange of information between members as well as between European partners ;
- encouraging complementarity within the platform and between it and European partners.
- Advocacy i.e. promote an ambitious reform of the CAP towards more sustainability, justice, and coherence :
- making sure that the ideas Pour une autre PAC promotes are taken into account in the next CAP and in the French implementation processes ;
- enhancing the role civil society plays in political discussions around the CAP ;
- favouring inter‐ministerial cooperation in the definition of the French position regarding the CAP.
- Citizen mobilization i.e. raise awareness in the general public about agricultural policy impacts :
- helping people understand what’s important in agricultural policy ;
- encouraging media coverage of CAP and CAP‐related issues ;
- engaging citizens in the CAP reform process.
You can find here an exemple of commun declaration with our German partners.